Connelly Roofing & Gutters has decades of experience providing extraordinary roofing solutions for residential roofs. We can work with any type of roor or roofing material and are extremely experienced in all areas, thereby ensuring our customers receive the finest quality products for their home needs and have the best experience.
We even offer financing as found on the right hand side of the website.
We are experienced with most types of Residential Roofing Systems including: composition shingles, metal, slate tile, wood, aluminum, asphalt and more.
Below is a list of Residential services provided by Connelly Roofing & Gutters:
• Residential Roofing (high / steep roofs included)
• Roof Replacement
• New Roof / Roof Repair
• Roof Inspection / Certification
What to expect with regards to residential new roof or re-roofing:
Removing your existing roof, the delivery of new roofing materials, and the installation of your roof is a major project. Tons of material is removed, delivered and installed by our roofing crews. It is normal for this process to cause vibrations in the house.
We encourage the following:
1. Take down or secure all important paintings, lamps, fixtures and art pieces. It is advisable to remove loose items from wall shelves and walls (pictures, plates, figurines, etc.). The hammering causes vibrations that may shake these items off of shelves and walls.
2. Cover with plastic any valuables in the attic and garage because re-roofing will cause dust and debris in these areas.
3. If you have any special plants, bushes, or furniture around the perimeter of the house, you may want to cover them with plastic, as debris may fall from roof during tear off. Items to consider are potted plants, patio and/or pool furniture, grills, gardening equipment, etc. We will make every effort to protect your landscaping and ask that you assist in the process by letting us know of any particular item or area you need help protecting.
4. Our roofers will need access to an electrical outlet for the use of our power tools. If there are no outlets outside, please have the garage open so that we can access outlets, or make sure a heavy-duty extension cord is visible under the garage door.
5. Our crews will also need access to your driveway for our dump trucks for clean up and to load shingles. Please be sure to park cars, motorcycles, bicycles, boats, etc out of the driveway so our crews are able to access your driveway for the duration of the job.
6. We recommend removal of any television antennas (and cables) or satellite dishes. We will work around them if you choose to leave them up, but we cannot be responsible for your reception after completion of your new roof.
7. During the roofing process (while the job is in progress) there will be noise that you are not accustomed to. There will be constant hammering for one or more days, depending on the size of your roof. You may want to plan that time away from the house if the noise bothers you.
8. During and after completion of the job, our crews will pick up any nails that might have fallen from the roof during the job with a magnetic roller. We will make every possible effort to pick up all nails, however, there could be a few nails hidden in the grass or shrubs that may remain. To help ensure your safety, we highly recommend that at least a day before the start date of your roof installation/repair, that your front and back yard be cut/mowed as this makes it easier on our crew to pick up the nails.
9. The safety of you and your family is important to us, so please keep children and pets away from the work area.
10. Upon completion of your job, please check the interior connections of your heater and hot water heater in the attic. These occasionally become dislodged. If allowed access, we will do this for you.
We appreciate your business and want to make sure that we make the entire roofing process is a pleasant experience for you and there there are no surprises for you. If you have any questions or concerns during your roofing job, please do not hesitate to call the office immediately at (425) 395-6910.
We are passionate about roofing whether residential or commercial
Contact us at (425) 614-9596